An Account Manager at Design At Work serves as a client’s primary day-to-day contact to coordinate and consistently meet their marketing needs. As a full-time team member, Account Managers also proactively manage a team comprised of a graphic designer, copywriter and web developer. Other job tasks include planning and overseeing production schedules and deadlines; managing client campaign development and execution; reviewing project quality; building and sustaining client relationships; and, working closely with an Account Director to ensure client strategic marketing goals are met on a consistent basis.
Qualities for a good fit:
- Able to multi-task and work at a very fast pace
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Able to maintain a high standard of work excellence
- Strong time and project management skills
- Outgoing individual with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and willing to work consistently in a team-oriented environment
Other important qualifications:
Minimum 2 years Account Coordination or Project Management experience preferred
College degree or higher a plus
Marketing or Advertising experience a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs
Positive Attitude with Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
We have a work hard, play hard mentality. We want to see what you’ve got!
* Please no phone calls.
* Please do not come in person to speak with anyone without an appointment.
* Please submit any information requests and inquiries concerning this position to email@example.com ONLY. Any applicants who submit their resume to any other email address will not be considered.