Design At Work is adding a Graphic Designer to our team. We need an independently creative person, who has fresh ideas and can execute high caliber and accurate work. A Graphic Designer position at Design At Work is full time and requires the ability to develop and create digital and print advertising, branding campaigns, brochures, direct mail, logos, eNewsletters, websites (designing not programming or development) and more.
Qualities for a good fit:
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator programs
- Able to multi-task and work at a very fast pace
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Visual problem solver
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work on-site in Houston office
- Must be able to maintain marketing needs for 8-10 clients
- Must take direction well from Account Manager with clients’ needs in mind
- Self-motivated and organized
- Should be an outgoing individual, who works comfortably on an independent level and with team members to create consistent client messaging
Other important qualifications:
- Required Experience: 4+ years
- Education Required: Graphic Design
- Must be able to work on Macintosh platform
- Able to maintain design needs for 8-10 clients
- Able to attend key meetings with clients to discuss projects
- Agency experience a plus
We have a work hard, play hard mentality. We want to see what you’ve got!
What we need to consider you for position:
- Samples of your work, PDF portfolio or website link
* Recent graduates need not apply.
* Please no phone calls.
* Please do not come in person to speak with anyone without an appointment.
* Please submit any information requests and inquiries concerning this position to email@example.com ONLY. Any applicants who submit their resume to any other email address will not be considered.