Design At Work is adding another Web Developer to our team. We need an independently creative person, who has fresh ideas and can execute high caliber, accurate work. A Web Developer at Design At Work is a full-time team member that programs, maintains, scales and analyzes client websites; builds client eNewsletters; and, implements organic SEO.
Qualities for a good fit:
- Experience with Creative Suite (mostly Photoshop) and/or Fireworks
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience programming on a CMS platform, e.g., WordPress
- Knowledge of responsive web programming
- Able to multi-task and work at a very fast pace
- Strong desire to learn and be challenged
- Digital problem solver
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to maintain digital marketing needs for multiple clients
- Able to take direction well from Account Manager with clients need in mind
- High standard of work excellence
- Able to attend key meetings with clients to discuss projects
- Outgoing individual who works comfortably on a team and on an independent level to create consistent client digital marketing
Additional experience considered a plus, but not required:
- Email marketing
- Other programming knowledge (ASP, .NET, XML, JSP and Mobile Apps)
- Database experience (MySQL/PHPMyAdmin)
- Form configuration
- Organic SEO
- MAC/PC cross-platform experience
- Responsive web programming
- Linux / Windows cross platform experience
- Audio and video skills
- Working knowledge of Flash, AS 2.0/3.0
Other important qualifications:
- Experience: 1-3 years, minimum
- Must be able to work on-site in Houston office
- Agency experience is a plus
What we need to consider you for the position:
- Links to your website work with defined roles in each project
We have a work hard, play hard mentality. We want to see what you’ve got!
* Recent graduates need not apply.
* Please no phone calls.
* Please do not come in person to speak with anyone without an appointment.
* Please submit any information request and inquiries concerning this position to email@example.com ONLY. Any applicants who submit their resume to any other email address will not be considered.
Visit our web site: